~ Pictures for xmas
Alot of pictures !

And oh my god I love the colour of my hair .




While preparing ..








Still preparing ..





On cab to Eact coast park ..










It's so crowded !
The car park's full .
Even the side road is packed with cars ..
Causing some irritated drivers blasting their horns non-stop .











Never mind !
It's none of my business =x




Camwhoring in progress ..





Twist !






The Green Ambassador !






I looked so fair today :D







The background is so chio ..
Did I just spoil the picture ? :(



No I guess not .
I'm just adding life and colours to it . :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok !

Time for food !
When we reached there , the snow crabs are already sold out .
Why !? T_T

So , we chose Canadian crab instead ..





Just look at those pincers !
It's 1.5 kg ..
And it scratched me ! :(






I gonna bite you hard later ! :D

1st dish is shark fin's soup .
It's so ... so ..
Unbelibable !
The taste is so right .
* salivates *




Shark fin soup anyone ?






Nah ..
I ain't gonna share ..
I've gobbled them up :D





Here comes the Canadian crab ..
I have to admit that this taste alot better than the one that I've cooked at home .






The bun to go along with the crabby ..
And oh my god !
The bun is real bun ok !
As in .. very heavy like those kind in olden days de ..
Not those very light ones for char siew bao ..
And it is very crispy .
It goes * woohoo * with the crabby sauce :D










Scratched me just now right !?
You gotta pay for it !





Na buay !
Die le still dunwan let me eat !
The crabby slipped out of my fingers and fall into my palm . :(
Not gonna lef you off .
And I don't feel sorry at all that you've only got one leg left .





And the last leg is your retribution for leaving scars on my hand !
* poof ! *




Muahahahaha !

Next up is sambal prawns !
I don't know how to appreciate prawns ..
So I can only say that it's fresh and the flesh is very succulent .
Now you see them ..




Now you don't !






We decided it's very bad of us to leave the plate so empty .
So we threw the shells back ..
Looks better . :D






Seafood fried rice !
The portion is big .
The one that you see is only one-third of the actual portion .
This is because ..
I only remembered we haven't took photo of this plate of rice after eating so much ..
So I arranged the rice neatly and took the picture .
LOL .





Desert time ..
Yam paste with sweet corn .
MY FAVOURITE !
The taste gives me the feeling of home ..
Probably becuse it's warm , and a little sweet .
* yums *




I gobbled them up . :D
No shu nu look anymore .
I'm not even one to start with . :D





.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.







Full .


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall I would say that the food there is good .
Especially the shark fin soup and the yam paste .
It's simply ...
Unbelibable !







posted by Jia Hui at 10:15 PM |


0 Comments: