~ New blogskin ~

As you've realised , I've changed to this new blog skin !

My god la ~!

That big banner you saw up there took me an hour ..

And the whole of this skin took me another 3 hours editing the colours , fonts , symbols , putting everything together . *sweat*

Actually it might have took longer ..

Cos' my java sucks . Editing html wants my life lor ..

Then my bro saw me keep type , erase , type again , erase again then came up ..


Bro : What you doing ?

Me : Doing new blogskin lor .. Sian .. so ma fan ..

Bro : Lai lai .. I damn pro de ..

Me : ok lor help me ..

Bro : Must say what ?

Me : Thank you -_-;


And surprisingly . he open the program Dreamweaver which Cal just installed for me ytd .
Wth .. i don't even know how to operate that thing at all..

He studies computer application in sec school , and apparently , he paid attention in that class only .

Cos' during exams , he usually ask me to tonned and teach him all subjects the day before the papers ,
except this CPA subject.

So ! After seeing him click this click that edit this edit that .. Jiu become ai zai liao !

Then I ignored him and continued doing this skin ..

He too sian already so he went to watch Doraemon ! LOL :D

Anyway !

School was fun .. yet boring .. LOL !

Some were fun , some were boring ..

my school bag :




Left to right in clockwise motion .

Coach hand clutch , keys , mini notebook, phone , comb , eye shadow , pen , phone charger , mini perfume , mascara , lip balm , hair clip .

Yesterday went out with JiaYi fter school ..

1st went to Isetan at Shaw cos' she wanna collect her Uni ..

On way there we walk pass all those Cosmetic stalls ..

Within like less than 10 mins , she spent $118 .. .. ..

She got me a DKNY perfume !!

Oh my tian !!

Was so touched .. .. Very la !







Some samples that the sales person gave ..




That golden thing is a sample for another perfume ..






Then we went to collect Uni ..

In the process bought some sashimi , sushi , ice-cream .. .. ..





My god la .. That pathetic small box cost $35.90
And she got 4 boxes -_-;





After that went to Wil's house ..

Stole his playlist . LOL !

Her guinea pig hor ..

same as Miga de .. buay tah han -_-;

his name is BABY ! :D







After that we bathed him ! HEHE !!













Cya soon Didi !! :D





Children - Robert miles
posted by Jia Hui at 5:04 PM |


0 Comments: