~ Hammies
I've only got 5 hammies left !


Story :


Previously I have Miga with Xiao Lao Shu ( looks like a mouse), Hu Li face ( looks like a fox), Yuan yuan ( roundest in that generation) and Bian face ( her face flat one).


Tini Mecro with Bao bao and Junior Miga in a cage by himself .


Reason Junior Didi living alone :


That time I tried to put him together with Miga they all, but Junior Didi attack my Miga !!


My poor husband , one patch of hair from ass gone !


But hor , it grow damn fast ! 2 days later can't see the patch liao .


Not only this, as the 4 girls are larger than Junior Didi , so they attack him !


So it's like that :


Miga > attacked by > Junior Didi > attacked by > 4 girls .


So I had to put him alone :(


Junior Didi damn cute lor !


He's the only one who can backflip other than Miga !


That time gave away Datou and Xiaotou but can't bare to give Junior Didi away ..


Then now he damn lonely :(


Back to topic :


Miga got Hu Li face pregnant .


Gave birth to 6.


I remembered I was outside when my bro called me .


Bro : Jie , someone gave birth leh .. got many babies !!


Me : Now total got how many hammies ?


Bro : dunno .. 20 ?


I almost fainted . LOL


I was so confirmed that it's either yuan yuan or bian face's kids.


Cos' they're like damn fat can !


They're around 3/5 Miga's size .


How big is Miga ? I don't know .


I used kitchen weighing scale .


He is ................ 100g !


Cute hor !!


Where got such weight de !


I 46KG leh !!


He 100 !!


But !!


GRAMS !!


LOL !


Anyway I was shocked when I see the Ah bu is Hu Li face .


How I know ? Her ass bleeding ;)


She's like the skinniest can !


So I separate Hu Li and her babies form Miga that bunch .


If not Miga step on them ah ... .. Can't imagine . LOL


Without disturbance, they grew to this size within 1 week .







I somehow feel sad for Hu Li , kena poked by Miga !!


Then still have to always be there to feed the babies ..


Anyway it's getting too many hams hams .


So we've to give / sell them away .


Chong Pang, there's a pet stall that offers $2 .


WTF !! Pathetic .


My hammies are worth more than that .


If you visit Pet Lover's only limited branch has my breed .


My dad also SHE BU DE !!


He every morning will bully my Miga ,


and see how's Hu Li and the babies .


When I told him $2, he ask me don't sell first .


He wanna go ask the pet shop beside my mum's stall at Pasir Ris .


Mum called and said the pet shop owner says he can offer $3-$5 depending on the breed .


So I told her on the phone , my breed is pudding .


Her : Huh !? Pudding ?


Me : yes la .. the mango pudding de pudding .


Her : ok tonight you ask dad bring all the hammies come, he wan see pretty not..


Me : ok , tell him I got 6 babies and 2 old de ..
(thinking of giving away Tini Mecro and Bao bao )


Her : he say he only wan small de leh .. somemore must see chio not ..


Me : you psycho him la .. say my pudding all very chio de ..

At night when daddy reached home ..
( convo in chinese )


Him : Pack hamsters liao ma ?



Me : Now packing .. I put the Hu Li face back . the others attack her leh :(


Him : Sell her also lor ..


Me : But mummy say the owner only want small de leh ..


Him : I got ways of handling him la .. Just bring ..


Reach the stall le ..
* Imagine their convo in hokkien . 
I'll try to translate as much as possible :D

Dad : Ah bang ! lai lai lai !!

Owner : Wa kua ... Swee wa jiu gia leh ..

Dad : Swee eh la !

Owner : Wa ! Jin Swee !! Dua eh wa mai :(


Dad : Eh sai la ! Swee eh ! Wa eh Chu got 20 ++ more
( only left 5 nia lor .. where gt 20 +++ LOL ! )

Dad : That time I give you that fish nice anot ?
I going fishing again leh !
Want more ?

Owner : AI !! :D

Settled .

So now left Miga staying with Xiao Lao Shu and Yuan Yuan and Bian face , and Junior Didi alone .

But at least they're side by side :)

Haven't taken picture of their current situation now .. But it's something like this :





Miga and the 3 girls ..







 


On the wheel is Xiao Lao Shu , Centre is yuan Yuan , left side is Bian face :D



Gd sisters ! ;)



Miga ! :D



Saw this video on youtube .. Damn talented .. If Only Miga is like him ..




Should be impossible la , cos' Miga only stuff food into his mouth , and never pukes out -_-;



posted by Jia Hui at 9:45 AM |


0 Comments: