~ Durians !!
Today went to help mum work ..

She promised people to work part time .
Then halfway want go karoke with friends .
 So she asked me to help her from 7 to 9pm.

Poor me :(

Was tired , will update the story tml morning :D
 
Before she go , she brought me to Cold Storage to buy durians .

Kao .. Her auntie skills .. I must learn lor !!

Guess how much she bought these durians for :




7 Boxes of durians ..

4 large ones , 3 small ones ..

It's at an unbelibable price of $15 !!

U.P of large box : $20
U.P of small box : $8

She saved : $89 !!

Actually the seller only offer 2 big boxes for $10 ..

Then my mum kio some more , then more and more .

She say : $15 la ok ?

Then my mum's colleague came over also ..

and she was devastated !!

cos' she bought it in the morning , 1 small box $8 .

so she ask the seller to free her another 2 boxes ..

LOL !

I somehow pity the person ..

Yums Yums !! :D
posted by Jia Hui at 9:29 AM |


0 Comments: