~ Pepper lunch and Crystal Jade
I know this post is a bit late ..
But still ..
Here are the pictures !
We ( my gf , Calvin , Yu han and me ) went to Pepper lunch after school on the 19th .
Cam-whoring while on way there .

That's me and my gf .






With Yu han in this pic ..








And finally we reached !








After our lunch , we went to visit doctor !
The FISH DOCTOR . :D

They cure Hong Kong foot , skin diseases like Eczema and they eat your dead skins , leaving them look smoother and younger .



It's fun !
Just that it's kinda itchy ..
For me it's still tolerable .
Just that for the first few minutes you'd probably laugh till your stomach cramp .
That's why you see in the next picture ..
I looked like I'm enjoying myself .. whereas Yu han ..
Looks like she's kek-sai-ing ..
And she's pulling , grabbing my jacket la !







My legs !
I've read in some magazines that it's best not to visit Doctor fish when you have coloured nails .
When I told the person that I have coloured nails , she said " nvm nvm just come in . "
Apparently today she's got lacked of customers .
* ITCHY *






EEeeee ...
Shen han's leg so hairy !






And the next pair of legs belong to Calvin's .
Obviously , he has Hong Kong foot .
Muahahahhaha !
Fret not !
That's what Doctor fish's for . :D









And Calvin can't stand the itchiness ..






Poor Shen Han ..
Has to sit beside Calvin ..




\

Presenting you 5 pairs of Hong Kong legs !







Calvin seems to like this picture alot .
But my hair's kinda messy in this pic . D:






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And on the 20th , after our gems lesson from 8 am to 10 am ,
We ( Calvin , Jia yi and me ! ) went to Crystal Jade Dining place at Jurong East IMM .

Cam-whoring again ..
But that stupid Jia yi ...
FAT FINGERS !!







See this Guai lan kia ..
She's my girlfriend ..
Not happy ?
Go bash her .. :D





Finally one nice one .


Realised we took cab again eh ?
Yea .. Cos' Jia yi's our cabby queen .
She took cab so often that there's once when we're in school , she said , " eh let's take cab down leh .. I lazy walk staircase . "
Yea the cab is elevator . -_-;
I mean .. How can she even point at the lift and say the word ' cab ' !?
Anyway we reached IMM at 10.30 am .
But Crystal Jade opens at 11 .
So we went to walk walk ..
We were so hungry that we went to Giant to buy sushi and salmons and Ajitsuke Idako ( the baby red octopus ) .
And we saw a mahjong table with the tiles selling at $39.90 only !
We decided to buy and put it at Calvin's house .
So that every Tuesday after our gems lesson , we'll have activities for the 3 hours break . :D
Jia yi is becoming more and more aunty like me .
For goodness sake she bought a cooking wok and steamer and an induction cooker .
Horrible !
But the sweet part is .. she bought them to cook for her boyfriend !
Ok anyway we went back to Crystal Jade and ...
Here we are !






We're their first customer ..
So all our orders came pretty fast .


I ordered a soda water . It really taste like soda . Completely tasteless . It's just a carbonated drink . The only good point that I can say bout this drink is that you can use it to cleanse your mouth to prepare for next dish .


Jia yi ordered Mango smoothie . Very smooth and sweet ! Gives you a very xin fu ( in love ) de feeling . Makes you feel warm in the heart .. although the drink is cold .


Calvin ordered Kiwi smoothie but he didn't even finish half of it . He comment that he doesn't like the feeling of chewing on the seeds .








Anyway ..
Here's the first dish .
Fried prawn with salad .
It made the 3 of us salivate like how a dog pant and you can see the saliva dripping ..









What ?
You mean you ain't drooling ?
Let me zoom in for you .




Hungry ?
Haha .. The prawn is big ok ! And they're generously covered with Thousand Island dressing .
* yums *






Next up is .. Xian shui jiao ( Asst meat dumpling ) .
There's pork and nuts in there .









And the most expensive dish of the day ..
Buddha Jump wall .





Oh my god ! Just by looking at it makes me feel hungry again . It's so awesome ! But Jia yi said she has had better ones at other restaurants . @_@


Chicken wing marinated in prawn sauce . I don't know how the chef managed to do this . It's among the first few dishes to arrive but I ate it last . And you know what ? It's still crispy like it's just came out of the oven !




Phoenix feet .
I don't know how to appreciate this dish . Cos' I don't eat chicken feet . But Jia Yi gobbled them like they're abalone . Hahahahhahaha .








Xiao long bao a.k.a Steamed pork dumpling .
When you bite it , the sauce / juice will flow out ..
Woohoo ~







Chee cheong fan with scallop / shrimp .
I had the one with shrimp .
Jia yi and Calvin each had the scallop one .







Siew mai ..
No need explanations right ?








Ha gao a.k.a xia jiao a.k.a steamed shrimp dumpling .
The prawn's so fresh !
I bet they just killed and wrapped them up .



~~~












Phoenix feet - Chinese , Malay , Indian . ( no offence )
We were too full and started playing with food .





Mr Calvin holding the receipt .



( Click to enlarge . )






It sums up to ..







And our Jia yi treated us this meal .
Thanks girlfriend !


posted by Jia Hui at 10:51 PM |


0 Comments: