~ Die also must pay
Today after school we went to Clementi to have lunch . After that , Tian hao and Nicholas went home , so only left me with , Julian , Xi wen and Calvin Neo . We don't feel like going home yet , so we went to Kbox .

Initially we wanted to go Party World , as the facilities there are much better compared to Kbox . Eg . The speaker ( bigger ) , the computer system ( more user friendly ) , the mic , the service and drinks are all better compared to Kbox .

However the one at Clementi was under renovation . So no choice but to go Kbox . It wasn't until then did I realise Xi wen can sing so well . When I was choosing songs ( back-facing him ), and heard the voice coming out from the speaker , I was thinking ` wow . who's is this singer ? `
Then when I turned around , and was about to ask Xi wen , I saw him holding the mike . Seriously I thought it was the singer singing lor !

Anyway, we sang till 2pm . Calvin Neo ( notice I enter the surname cos' there's 2 CalvinS in our class . ) went home to sleep . I was like ` wa ? now still noon leh .. `
And his reason is that tomorrow he gotta work . LOL .

Julian and Xiwen went to play basketball ..
Whereas me ..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


I went home ..


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



And MJ !

MUAHAHAHHAAHA ~!


I met Calvin and Qiu Liang ( Jia yi's fren ) at Woodlands MRT station . Jia yi and her boyfriend ( William ) took cab here . As usual , Jia yi bullied my hamsters before she can settle down to play mj .

Anyway , I lost 10 bucks ! The big loser of the day . T_T
We played 2 rounds . 1st round I lost $5.20 to Calvin ( my clique ) .
2nd round lost $4.80 to Qiu liang .

That Calvin damn gay ! Got one round , he played QING YI SE ( suo zi ) ! BAO DA ( who throw card let him win must pay for all players ) . But suay suay I keep tio Suo zi tiles . No choice but to discard . And guess what . That gay win .

I was like , NA BEI ! WHY SO HENG !? Then I asked him , what tiles he waiting for . He said 2 suo and 5 suo . NA BEI AGAIN ! HENG HENG MUST ME BAO DA LA ! Cos I got both 2 suo and 5 suo , in turn to discard . So that round I payed $6,40 for mine and $3,20 each for Jia yi and Qiu liang . Just one round I lost $12.80 ... Luckily behind got win back some . MUAHAHAHHA .

So the big winner is Qiu liang . Who won around $6 plus ..
2nd winner is Calvin . Who won a fewty cents . Don't know exactly how many cents .. forty cents or eighty cents or ninety cents .. So we just call it a fewty cents ok ?
Jia yi lost a dollar plus 2 .
And me .. The big loser of the day .. 10 bucks .

Anyway it's just $10 . Don't let money ruin friendship ok !? But if you own me , it's different case . You die also must pay . :D

posted by Jia Hui at 10:52 PM |


2 Comments:


  • At January 21, 2009 at 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    WTF?!

    "As usual , Jia yi bullied my hamsters before she can settle down to play mj ."

    SINCE WHEN SIA! -_-; i where got BULLY them?! Super love your hamham de lor.. >:(

    Say till wo like that, i`m your GF okies?! hmphffs!

     
  • At January 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Say until so serious. We divided the total owing by 2 remember?

    In the end, Its just 5dollars no big deal = X

    Thinking about it... my 10dollars won became 5dollars instead... what a fewty!!