最后一次
As promised , I saw this story from Wanbao ..

Reached home yesterday , saw the newspaper with big , bold , red words .


癌女最后情歌

touches 61++ million peoples' heart !



 Kay-poed !

So flip to the exact page , and read that short , yet sweet article .

Summarised of the story :

This 17 year old girl got a kind of rare skin cancer .

She realized it only after doing a regular check up organized by school , found out white blood cells got problems . Don't quite understand, but should be something like , her skin will get thinner as time goes by .. And she can't do big movements , or use too much energy, else her skin will be too soft and versatile , which might not be able to take the pressure from blood vessels and might explode , which will lead to death ..

Aiya ! I don't exactly know how to describe the sickness , the terms that the doctors used are too chim for me ..

Whatever I typed up there is what I understand from the paper .

Anyway, she has very limited time left .

She decided to write a song for her most beloved boyfriend !
They actually decided to get married after University . :(

After writing this song , she decided to sing it herself , although she know she is not supposed to ..

Cos' singing those high pitch may require much energy, her throat and skin may bleed because of this ..

However , she insisted on singing it by herself , so she got a friend to help her record it .

Here's the song ..





The bigger words also somehow summarised the story , if you don't understand my simplified one .

Smaller words are the lyrics .

On her death bed , the girl told her boyfriend ..

再也见不到日出了 , 不过我不怕 , 因为有你陪着我 , 我爱你 .

I can no longer see sunrise , but I'm not afraid , cos' you're with me , I love you .

The girl left .

According to the paper , after the girl get to know her sickness , she locked herself in her room , only until sunrise or sunset , then she comes out to watch them ..

The boy went all around the world to take pictures of the most beautiful sunrises after her death .

It is also the only thing left for her to reminisce the girl .

1 year later , while taking a picture , he fell off the cliff ..
When found , his body had rotten beyond recognition .

However , the camera that he held tightly to ..
contains the most beautiful sunrise that one can ever ask for ..

My god ..

Feel like crying ??

Come , I distract you ..

HOWEVER !

Most people believe this story is a rumour .

1) Cos' the person who sang this song is Lovynn Kan .

And apparently , she's still alive , kicking , and doing fine .

2) The paper said the girl asked a friend to help her record it ..
So why is there those hoooo haaaa ...
As if there's a whole choir behind her ..
( I was typing this post and listening to the song at the same time ..
My brother was the one who suggested that there might be a choir behind . LOL ! )

3) When I was reading the paper , I thought the song title sounded familiar .

Then I went on to read the lyrics ..

在我最后一次 闭上眼睛之前 , 我想对你说我爱你

在你怀里 ,  舍不得放弃心 , 里有千万语还没说给你听

我使劲全力 , 不想闭上眼睛

这次告别就不能再相遇

不能再陪你

但不要忘记

你曾经答应我你会好好活下去

先走了 去了好远的地方

不能再陪你看日出 等不到天亮

所有回忆 抹去 却并不容易

生死由天决定 不要太伤心

But I still can't remembered where I heard it from ..

So I walked back to my room , reading the lyrics ..

Really reading , not even trying the tune or whatsoever ..

then I remembered !

I heard this song 3-4 years back , from my cousin's phone ..

Oh well .. ..

If the story is true , I do hope they'll be happy in their world  , and RIP .

If its not , there's nothing we can do , except to enjoy this beautifully written song . :)


最后一次 - Lovynn Kan



**UPDATED !!

Real story behind this song :

My guess is correct !

She is alive and doesn't have any sickness .

Lovynn kan , singer of 最后一次 , heard her song on MRT
 ( Some ppl used it as ringtone )

She heard bout the big fuss , and came out to clear the air .

She wrote this song is to dedicate to those people ,
who had lost their love ones during Tsunami 2004.

This song was rumoured to have many stories ..

And the ending of the stories are the same :

The girl died .

LOL !!

1) girl got cancer , before death wrote this song for bf .

2) girl got ditched , wrote this song before committing suicide.

3) The boy got cancer , but before he die , the girl commit suicide .

4) lazy to type ..

5 ) lazy to type ..

..
..
..

go google 最后一次 ..

应有尽有 !

However , we can't deny that Lovynn is talented .

She got into first 20 places in 超級星光大道5 !

Doing Singapore proud :)


Hope Party World has this song now !

3 years ago , they didn't have it :(







posted by Jia Hui at 9:34 AM |


0 Comments: