~ BARTHO !?

I finally fell asleep at 6.30am ...

And had an extremely weird nightmare.

Or should I call it morning-mare ?

Ok main point is this .

I dreamt of you .

Yes you Bartho .

Thanks to Calvin . -_-;

We were discussing bout a secret mission via email ..
(will talk bout this most probably tomorrow)

And he attached this picture .




Ahhh hahahahah !

Damn classic !!

I actually wanted to watch this show after exam .

Cos' they haven't fully uploaded all the episodes in youtube.

And I hate to wait for a week for every episode,

which is what I'm already doing for 終極三國 .

Hate the feeling you know !

But Calvin !

You you you !!

AHHHHH .

Damn tempted ..

So I started watching at around 11+pm ..

And when I finally fell asleep ,

I dreamt of .. .. .. that mushroom head !!














LOL .

Woke up 2 hours later ..

I am so tired !

but I can't sleep .

posted by Jia Hui at 12:13 PM |


0 Comments: