Met up with KT yesterday .

Was heading to Marsiling to get some stuff ..

So might as well ask him out for lunch/dinner too .

Else he always say I bo xim .. ..

Bought food for ham hams and myself .


Valley Chef is a very good brand !
Love their HOTDOGS :D

Tom Yum is one of my fav.
The can food ..
I don't know I buy for what .
LOL

Ginger Ale for my Cordon Bleu ,
and soda water for my green apple syrup !

Stamps for dad too ..

Didn't know I have relatives at Japan ..

How many relatives do I have man !?

Few days ago met up with Hannah ..

Look what she got for me as my xmas present !






A fruiti-licius perfume , dress and a belt to go with it !

Now I have so many perfumes !



Going clockwise ..

The tallest , blue one ..
Is a Cheapo :X
$6.90

HAHAHAHA !
I bought it cos' it smells sweet .

Followed by Burberry , Incanto , Anna Sui , DKNY , Adidas .
And the new one that Hannah bought for me .

THANK YOU ! :D

Damn happy , dance class most probably starts at January .
Oh Hannah and me went to register for classes.

Wanna learn Reggae !

Hehehehe !


Flo Rida - Sugar

posted by Jia Hui at 6:17 PM |


0 Comments: