~ Cancer kills .

Today is one hell of a day.

I need someone to talk to sooo badly .

You know, the worst thing that could ever happen is to

accompany a friend for a cancer checkup,

And found out that he has those symtoms .

XIANG !

You better eat those meds and get well soon.

Although that day we did joked about eating your curry kuey.

2ndly,

I just came back from ,

YET-ANOTHER-SONG-KA .

I can't remember this is the number Xth funeral I went to this year.

Definitely more than 10 .

If you break it down ,

it's like ..

Every month , there's people dying .

The thought of this scared the shit out of me !

Just now the funeral I attended is,

my mum's cousin's ( let's call him HB) .

He had Hepatitis B .

A viral liver disease that may be acute or chronic,
and can be life-threatening.
Symptoms include fever, malaise, fatigue, jaundice,
abdominal tenderness, and elevated liver enzymes.
Some individuals are chronic asymptomatic carriers;
chronic hepatitis B may result in liver cirrhosis and/or cancer.

Buay tah han doctor terms . -_-;


When HB's family found out about it,

they went to look for cures .

They went to all hospitals that existed in Singapore,

but to no avail .

Cos' it's already the last stage.

One day they received a call from one of the hospitals,

saying there might be cure for it .

But they would have to travel to China.

So they flew there .

However, when the Supposed-To-Be-Pro-Doctor sees the situation,

he IMMEDIATELY says there's no cure already .

The most : 2 more weeks .

The family wanted to stay in China , to search for cures.

But HB was devastated ,

and he wanted to come back home .

Probably know there's no much time left .

It's better to die in your home rather than an alien place .

*I was chatting with Xiang while typing this post .

He told me not to use the word alien ,

cos' very Singaporean like that.

He gave words like unfamiliar , unacquainted .

Machiam walking thesaurus .

BUT I DON'T CARE !

ALIEN is my word , my style .

LOL*

Ok back to topic ,

He died 2 days later .
When my mum received the call she sobbed .

Cos' 2 weeks still got time to prepare for the worst ma .
Didn't know it'll be so fast .

HB's mum , now 92 years old ..

Cried till . ..

It's really terrible to see a white-haired sending a black-haired off .

I wasn't really attached to HB ,

so I actually had no feel .

But when I see HB's mum crying ,

my tears dropped immediately.

And I really mean immediately .

When you see those drama ,

maybe the female or male leads are crying,

you'd probably think

" what the hell , cry till so fake so ugly . "

But when you see a little kid crying when he lost his way ,

or an elderly crying when her son beats / scold her ,

you will feel sorry for the person ..

What a heart wrenching scene ,

and your tear just dropped .

Willingly or Unwillingly ,

it drops .

Right ?

Exactly , the same scene .

And this wasn't the 1st time I see her crying .

A few other times .

Once at hospital,

her younger sis , my mum's mum , my grandma .

She was so weak that the doctor said she only have less than a month left .

She made it through though , now staying with my 7th uncle . :)

Anyway during that period ,

our ward was flooded with so many people .

If I say more than 50 ,

will you believe me ?

My mum has 12 siblings .

If let's say one sibling have an average of 2 kids ,

one family have 4 people .

13 families : 52 .

And I'm only saying average .

Got some have 3 - 5 childrens .

Plus the grandchildren .

LOL .

Don't know how to count .

When we were about to go home on that day ,

she held on to my grandma's hand and say :

我不想离开, 我想陪她 .

Wa .. I jitao cry immediately .

Ok la not cry , but my tears dropped .

Really heartache .

Another time was sending my 2nd uncle off .

Means my grandma's 2nd child .

HB's mum was there too .

She sent alot of black-haired people off .

Must be tough on her .

92 years old already , shouldn't be worrying about all these stuff.

Ok I link till too far .

So anyway just now at the funeral ,

my mum was talking to HB's siblings .

Let's call her SIS .

SIS : I went to his room to bring him breakfast ,
he seemed like he wanted to say something to me ..
But he has no energy at all .
His tongue twisted , trying to speak ..
his eyebrows furrowed .
And then he left .
His eyed didn't closed completely .
I have to close it for him .

Mum ( with tears ) : that must be hard for you ,
to witness the death .

SIS : I told him to not worry bout mum ,
Cos' I'll take care of her .
I asked him to just enjoy his life there ,
to walk his very own path ,
to not worry bout things up here .

Mum : why very own path ?

SIS : Cos' his wife has been controlling him as if he's a dog .
No friends , no outings ,
she didn't even allow him to pass money to mother . ( HB's mum )

Mum : What a horrible daughter-in-law ..

And they started gossiping .
I walked away cos' the main point ,
like I always say , the 重点 ,
I already know .

Think they continued gossiping about the daughter-in-law .

So anyway I went to find my dad.

He eating 瓜子 !

LOL !

I accompany him eat 瓜子 ,
but he must pluck for me ..

I think we ate for an hour plus,
while waiting mum to enjoy her gossiping .

Buay tah han .

On way home,
she told us her gossips.

I'm too tired to type ,
will talk bout it tomorrow :)



Simple Plan - Save you

posted by Jia Hui at 12:44 AM |


0 Comments: