~ 2 days before exam .
As usual ,
1 week before exam period ,
we'll go to Cal's hse and camp.

Yh,Jy and me always say this :
Cal is our only lecturer .

Cos' we usually skip our lectures,
Cal go and absorb before passing the knowledges to us .

So anyway I was so motivated to study today,
Cos' the module is Internet Client Development.
Still have some knowledge on that.

HOWEVER !

When I reached Cal's hse,
I saw YuHan lying on his bed..

Jitao slack till .. ..

Then my mood also gone !!

We ate and gossip and slack and watch videos and listen to songs.

Then YuHan was installing the software for this module in her lappy.

Me : You haven't even install the program ah ? Want graduate liao leh .
2 months ago install till now @@

Her : Com got problem leh ..

A while later , her lappy auto shut down .

LOL

That JiaYi, 12pm called and say raining heavily.

1.28pm said leaving home le going take cab ..

3.40pm then reached Cal's house ..

Cal : Why so late ?

Jy : that time bought that lappy in IT fair.. mum say I must do housework..
I sweep and mop floor , clean table .. .. ..

OH MY GOD I WANT TO BELIEVE BUT I CAN'T.

Not I don't want to , but I CAN'T !

She drink water also ask people pour de ..

Really can't imagine .. ..

So anyway after she reached,

we ate one more time ..

Then , YOUTUBE .

WHAT THE HELL ..

After that Wil came to join us ..

And expected again ,

We MJ !

OH MY GOD ...

Study what ?

Pong !

Chi !

Hu !

8.30pm we left ,

Jy went to his house to overnight.
Saturday sure RO whole day !


Tomorrow I'll be delivering chocolates too ..
Hope I find the motivation to study again :D

This song sounds horrible at first.
but after watching this Mv ..
It somehows .. become nicer ! :D




posted by Jia Hui at 7:50 PM |


0 Comments: