~ Dead beat .
I feel as if I'm a walking corpse.
I wanted to sleep early yesterday .

At 8.25pm I already say good night to Cal,
but I just couldn't get to sleep.

I kept coughing and sneezing ..
Making me so damn bloody awake.

Yes , really .
Bloody awake,
Cos' I sneeze out blood also -_-;

So I woke up and came online again .

Remember I said there's an assignment due today ?

YuHan went through a brief one with me.
Somehow, I wasn't satisfied with it.

I'm not saying her work is not good.

I just feel that if I put in more effort,
I can do alot better.
Cos' YH already taught me all those basic functions.

So, I went to explore :

PHOTOSHOP

It took me 7 hours.

Actually,

In between I was watching drama and listening to songs and chatting .

The drama took 4 hours plus ! -_-;

I don't know how many cups of coffee I drank.

When I went to make the 1st cup,
I was stupified.
Cos' there's actually one open pack there.
I don't care and just make use with it.
No ants anyway.

My bro also siao..

See me never sleep then he also keep playing.

When I looked at the clock, it's already 4am.
*Wasn't it 10pm just now?*

Then !

He started to sing.

I was like .. WTF !?

4am in the morning you sing for what ?
Can diam ??

Then he stare at me and pointed to his phone..

LOLOL !

He was recording his own voice , singing 理想情人.

Must be for the girl again.

Bro : Jie ! I like this sentence.
我想问亲爱的你把感情升等
朋友变成情人
like me like that hor ?
*giggles*

Siao -_-;
Boys their age are so innocent.
LOL

He re-record so many times.

Reasons :
1) I cough
2) I sneeze
3) He ain't satisfied with those previous ones.

He went to sleep at 4.30am,
cos' mum came out and scold him.

4.30 了还唱歌..
去睡觉 !

Mum stared at me too,
but I pretend I didn't see it.

HAHAHAHA .

Ok back to main point.
I started downloading the images that I'll need for the assignment.
Around 5.20am, I finally went to sleep.

At 6.30,
I heard dad and mum talking..

Dad : 我的咖啡不见了!?!?

Mum : HUH ?

I woke up at 11.15am

Damn. I thought i set alarm at 11am?

I went to shower.

It's so cold...
brrrrr...

After that,
I went to make a cup of coffee.

Reason :
The assignment is due today 5pm,
I only have less than 6 hours left.
In addition, I've only explored the functions.
I didn't even start any drafts.
I can't afford to fall asleep.

AND ..
I WAS STUPIFIED AGAIN !!
I SAW ANOTHER PACK OF OPENED COFFEE PACK.

??

I thought I already drank it yesterday already ?

I suddenly remember the convo my dad and mum had this morning,
and everything become clear.

MY DAD ,
SAVES ALOT.
ONE PACK,
DRINK 2 TIMES.

One pack can last him 2 days.
I mean..
How much can a whole pack of coffee mix cost?
The most $6?
Makes me wanna cry again.
He saves for us,
yet I spend like there's no tomorrow.

Recently have been eating nice food.
He never goes to restaurant unless it's someone's birthday.

How come I feel like I'm going to restaurants as if that's my kopitiam?


Suddenly remember yesterday when I was buying dinner downstairs,
I saw him ..
He was buying dinner too.

He asked me if I have keys,
before I can reply I did,
he passed me his.
And I saw his hand.. bleeding..

I didn't ask much,
cos' i know it must be from work.

T_____________T

Wa I always link till so far away..

So anyway,
I made my coffee and started with my assignment.

Tonight when he comes home,
I must tell him I drank his coffee la..
If not he think too much then can't sleep.
LOL


This piece is the one i did with Yu Han..











The one that I've submitted around 3 hours ago :











I don't know bout you..

But ..

I LOVE IT TO THE MAX !! :D


Adam Lambert - No boundaries

posted by Jia Hui at 5:36 PM |


0 Comments: