~ No , you did not .
A random conversation I've had with my brother ..

He was playing PS2 , and suddenly feel like shitting ..
So he chiong to the toilet straight . He shouted ," Jie , help me off the switch . "
But that day I was too sick to get up from the sofa , so I heck care .
Then my phone rang .
It was a sms from my brother ..

Bro : waste electricity .

I didn't reply , then he sent another one .

Bro : waste elextricity = waste money .

Me : You shit = need flush toilet = waste water = waste money .

Bro : Wad only . -_-; If I tahan then will become lao sai . Lao sai too serious need go see doctor . See doctor = waste $50 . Flush one time toilet not even 10 cents .

Me : For your information , if you choke the toilet bowl , need to call people come repair . And I'm sure you'll choke it cos' you're full of shit .

Bro : If I sick , not only waste $50 , plus papa and mama will worry . You wan see papa mama work so hard come home still nid worry for me ? F3 ( a laughter in maple I guess )

Me : If you choke the toilet bowl they will have to pay $200 to repair it . You wan papa mama de hard earned money use to fix toilet bowl ?

Bro : WAIT !! If you like that keep sms , your bill will bomb . Then mama come home at night unhappy and anyhow shout then papa will wake up then he can't have enough rest plus I can't play maple till late .

Me : Is you bomb me with sms first .

Bro : Where got .. I just now send wrong people . I actually wan send to my friend . But accidentally send to you . Then you reply me then i continue sms ma ! Must be like that ..

Me : Ya ya .. you sms friend come our house help you off switch ..

Bro : OH DID I ??
posted by Jia Hui at 12:15 AM |


0 Comments: