~ An eventful day ! :D

Firstly , I passed my TP !!
So happy !!
Everything 1st time pass ..
Basic and Final theories evaluation and tests , and practical !





I love you Michael Yap ! Although you're balding . no prob it's ok ! :D

1stly , I wanna thank my papa ! Who came to my room and help me jiayou early in the morning .. like around 6.30am ?

Dad : later TP har .. Burn some incense stick to ah gong later hor .. he will bo bi you !

Me : okok .. *and went back to slp .. it's 6.30am pls ! *

And i overslept !

Luckily Bartho smsed me to ask me to jiayou ..

He say he's my lucky charm and will bo bi me .. LOL !!

Went to bathe , came out , Ah yao and Xav smsed me too .. Ask me jiayou ..

Went to feed miga , then he jumps around happily , cos' I bo bi him with food . :D

Dom called and said jiayou too .

Was walking towards lift when I remembered something.

Walked back and burnt incense stick to ah gong before going out again.

LOL !

While on way there .. Julian smsed .

He's Jiayou is probably the most unique one ..

Julian : JiaHui today TP ah ? Well .. Good luck ah :) When driving , put yourself as a professional driver demo-ing to a noob.. Haha .. Really .. and relax .. you will pass ! I wait for you to drive me :)

LOL .. Ima PRO !!






Woooohooo !!

After that went to get MC with fattie as we can't make it for class .

I swear I don't have the intention to pon the class at all , cos' I thought my TP will end at 10.15 , which leaves me with ample time to go to school .

But I forgot if pass , need to watch that gross video that shows you how people die due to accidents .

Then I got fattie's msg .

JiaYi : Eh gf ! Where're you ? I just woke up , not going school leh ..

Me : Siao , I watching that stupid video .. thought can go school de ..

JiaYi : Aiya nvm la .. then today pon lor ..

Me : Last sem liao leh .. I wan pull up GPA , we go get MC la ?

JiaYi : Okok we go Fajar there .

Me : Siao ! I don't have enough money .

JiaYi : Can la I have , okok i go bathe then meet you there .

Me : What time ?

JiaYi : They going lunch break at 12.15 , I try rush .

At 12.05pm ,

JiaYi : Eh gf ! psps .. Act like stranger hor .. Don't talk to me inside .
You go in first , 5 mins later then I go .. * passes me $50 note *

Me : LOL !! Okok .. Siao , where's the clinic ?

JiaY : -_-; there ..
* points to the direction which only takes less than 10 seconds to walk to *

I walked in , trying not to laugh , and act sick . -_-;
Tamade difficult !

Nurse : Wa ! Stay Marsiling come here to see doctor ah ..

Me : Er .. Yesterday I overnight at my aunt's house .
*JiaYi sms me what to say in case they ask , and OH MY TIAN they asked . HENG ah*

Nurse : Ok you take a seat first ..

After I sat down , one auntie came in , next is JiaYi .

She *arm chio* a bit ..

I want to LOL lor !! But cannot ..

So i kept staring at the wall , gei siao studying those posters .

I smsed her .

Me : Eh .. I say I headache , you don't say same de hor ..

JiaYi : Say something more , i scared he mai give MC ..

Me : Okok .. Siao I want to LOL sia .. Buay Tah Han liao !!

JiaYi : LOL ! later you take med liao rem take that MC too . Meet you outside ..

~~

Nurse : JiaHui , you may go in now ..

~~


Doctor : How are you feeling ?

Me : Headache .. Plus stomach abit pain .. Think cos' too long never shit already . * Yes I use the word SHIT*

Doctor : Oh .. how long alr?

Me : Headache since yesterday . Around 4-5 days never shit le ba ..
*gei siao grab stomach act as if very pain*

Doctor : *Eyes grew big big* Alright you lie down over there ..

He then uses the stethoscope and listen to my stomach ..

Doctor : which part pain ?

Me : Here .. and here .. Here also abit ..*anyhow pointing*

AND THEN THE WORSE THING HAPPENS !

My stomach growls !! LOUDLY !!

WTF !?!?

Damn pai seh can . It was so loud !

I wonder how it sounds like in the stethoscope .

Must be like thunder .. LOL !

He then subscribe me some loosening muscles capsules to relieve stress , and some shitting pills .

Went out , saw Jiayi , want to LOL again .. CMI ..

Must act sick .. so stare at the floor , act emo ..

When done , waited outside for her , she came out then we both LOL !

Took cab to school , meet classmates and we went to celebrate Bartho's and TianHao's birthday !!

Oh ya !

Both Jiayi and Me submitted LOA while waiting for their class to end .

Person-In-Charge : LOA for today ?? * staring at my MC *

Me : er yea .. My dad was driving pass , so .. yea ..

Person-In-Charge : Oh , next time you can do it on other days since you're not feeling well . don't have to make the trip down ..

Me : Oh ok thanks ..

PHEW !!

Why me and JiaYi so cute ?

get MC then on that day submit -_-;

Anyway met class , head down to town !

They went to The Cathay to watch MJ's show ..

While i went to meet mom at Taka .. She ask me pei her go shop , then to travel agencies , then visited my aunt working there ..

When done , I meet them at Fish&Co. at Park Mall .

The More-Than-Just-Tasty Cake !





 They were supposed to blow the candle .. From here ..







Making wishes ! :)












Giving each other strength ..



Bartho is very excited !








Done !

Short video of the process ..





Their present :






Us, fooling around ..


ME !



Tian Hao



Bartho




Jia Yi



Ben




Cal




Cal 2



Chuan Seng




Chong Wei




Elvina




Julian




Nicholas




Shen han




Soon Leong



Yu Han



Yusrina



Rebecca




~~

Bdae boys and me ! :)






~~

Girls ( JiaYi missing cos' she went to meet Wil )




Boys





Class !!





Lady Gaga - Paper Gangsta
posted by Jia Hui at 11:45 PM |


0 Comments: