~ Differentiating
Between a friend and a boyfriend .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
*Who can be your bf,Who can only be your fren .*
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

fren :Will chat with you on msn till very late .
bf :If he sees u still online , he'll ask you to log off and rest early .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fren : Will ask you to pon class , put your homework aside and go out to have fun .
bf :He will urge you to study , or even meet you up to guide you along .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fren :When you're sick , he'll say good stuffs to make you feel that he cares .
bf : When you're sick , he'll take care of you until you're sick of it , and will force you to see a doctor .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fren :He will say good stuffs to make you feel good . You'll feel that he's such a nice guy .
bf : Whatever he says , is to show that he cares . But normally it'll sounds like he's commanding you around , and you hate it .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fren :He will compromise with you no matter what , as long as you're happy .
bf :He will help you to distinguish the true from the false ,and you'll feel that he's such a bother .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fren :He say he will give you happiness .
bf : He can only assure you that when you're with him , he is more than contented .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fren :He will fetch you after your class ends , buy supper for you , send it to your home .
bf : He will buy supper for you , but will remind you what is healthier .
He will fetch you after class , but it must be to his convenience . Because he cannot don't attend his class . As if he do so , his results will deteriorate . And if he didn't get good results , he can't find a good job . He doen't want you to suffer with him in the future . He thinks very far .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fren : He only thinks about enjoying now .
bf : He thinks about the future . What can I do , to make you feel that you're the happiest girl ever lived .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ ※ ※
Loving someone ..........the feeling's so sweet , yet it hurts some people .
Giving up someone ..........so sad , and heartbreaking .
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ ※ ※


~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Because I love you , therefore I return you freedom .
Because I love you , therefore I don't wanna give you any burden .
Because I love you , I rather it's me that's upset .
Because I love you , I forced myself to leave .
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

=================================================
If I'm still deeply in love with you , would you still stay by my side ?
If I still care for you , would you give me more than a glance ?
When I'm no longer by your side , will you sense my absence ?
When I'm no longer there for you , will you realise that I'm once there ?
==============================================

I received this email and translated it to English for those people whose com can't see chinese characters .
And hereby wishes all of you a happy valentine's day :D

posted by Jia Hui at 10:22 AM |


0 Comments: