~ $120 ? N0 big deal !
YAY !
I damn happy !!!
I won $120 on MJ !
Wo0ho0 !!

Actually for the 1st round I lost $99 .. What ? Cannot ah ? Haven't 3 digits ok !
But on the 2nd round not only did I won back my $99 , I also won extra $120 !
Wahahahaha !
So , I'm pro ! :D

Got a few rounds I must emphasized I damn pro !

Ok ! I start blabbering le ah !

So there's this round whereby the person sitting in front of me (sky) is playing damn big . He's playing 大三元 ! Cos' he already pong-ed 红中 and 白板 already ! So others so scared of him .. But ! At the point of time , I already 听-ing liao ! And I'm 听-ing 六筒 . But they're not defending me cos' I only eat one 筒子 , so probably they think I'm playing 臭平胡 cos' I have my own flower . Then I was praying that someone will throw me my 六筒 ! But nobody heard my prayer ! Poor me ! However , i think my ah gong , ah ma never forget me ! Cos I 自摸 !! You don't know what it feels like to throw open your tiles and say 清一色 , 5 台 , 自摸 and then flashes your sweetest smile :D

Then they were all stunned ! Cos' they didn't know I was playing so big as they were busy guarding Sky . Wahahaahhaha ! $60 for that round !


I DAMN PRO !


Ok got another round is 平胡 . I got so many kalongs ! Eg. between 1 筒 and 3 筒 , the kalong is 2 筒 . Yeap ! So I got many kalongs :(

I was praying so hard that 1stly , my upper opponent to feed me , and 2ndly , not to touch any flowers . If not straight away downgrade to 1 台 leh ! 平胡 4 台 ma .. But if touch flower jiu smelly already .. So that idiot never feed me , means I have to take one tiles * praying not flower * And song bo ! I fill in the kalong myself . So happy you know ! :D So after I slowly fill in my kalongs ( yes that idiot didn't feed me anything ) , I was 听-ing already .. Then someone just nice throw out my tile . Damn shiok leh ! just jiu tio liao ! WAhahahahaha ! 平胡 4 台 , that round won $40 :D


I DAMN PRO !


Got one round damn funny ! Chips were flying everywhere ! I 碰 8筒 . Then I need to throw a tile , then Sky GANG-ed my tile , so we all drag open the "drawer" ? and threw 2 chips over ( $6) . Then he need to take a flower then throw , then I GANG-ed my 8筒 , so 6 chips flew over($6) . Then I need to take a flower and throw one tile , then Wil GANG-ed my 6万 , so drawers open again , and 6 chips flew over($6) .. So he threw out a tile , and it's my turn to take a tile .. And I 暗 GANG-ed my 白板 , so 12 chips flew over($12) . Then I threw a tile , Wil GANG-ed again ($6). And it's my turn to take a tile , then I threw it , then Sky took one also , and he 暗 GANG-ed too ! ($12 flew over ) . So that round the drawers keep opening and closing , chips flying everywhere . Damn fun ! But I got win $4 that round la .. WAHAHAHAHAHA !! :D


I DAMN PRO !


The only poor guy that didn't GANG-ed at all won a 4 台 the next round .. Conclusion : nobody wins for that 2 rounds . LOL

So in total , I only win one 5 台 , which is the one that I 自摸( nobody 自摸 5 台 , I'm the only one :D ) , 4 to 5 rounds 4 台 , and some random 臭平胡 , 对对胡 ..

So I messaged my brother ..


Me : Swee la ! I won $120 :D

Him : 120 cents!? or $120 ?!

Me : HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS :D

Him : SIAO ~ GOT MY SHIT(份/粪 ) ANOT ? SONG BO ! :D

Me : No :D

Him : Siao ! No my shit don't tell me la . Wan make me jealous is it ?! $120 nia .. no big deal -_-;




Ma ma ma mahjong face ma ma mah mahjong face ! :D


Lady Gaga - Poker Face

posted by Jia Hui at 9:37 AM |


0 Comments: