~ Alien's tot's for love
Woman : You're not in love with me . You're just infatuated cos' I'm more matured , more experienced ..

Man : Oh ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Woman : I don't ask it's not because I don't care . I just don't wanna get jealous . Usually I just say " Hey , how're you ? " and stuffs . I don't ask my bf who he goes out with if I know I'd be unhappy with the answer .

Girl : So even if your husband ...

Woman : Then of course you ask !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl felt dumb after asking . But yet again , She had grown up .

From one point of view , you don't ask cos' you don't wanna get upset for stupid reasons , and to also protect that perfect image of your guy .

On the other hand , you're actually avoiding the problem . Do you really don't care ? Come on ! He's having an affair/sex partners outside ! Of cos' you care !

Who wanna share his bf/gf ? Who's so generous ? Come share with me :)

What if the mistress becomes the miss and you become the mistress ? By then do you even have the choice of choosing to care or not ? No ! You're in no position . :)

I suddenly felt so enlightened after talking nonsense for these 5 minutes . I feel that at least I'm still able to visualize a situation like that .. As if I'm standing at another invisible dimension and able to see what human beings are thinking .






Beware !! The Alien's beside you now :)
posted by Jia Hui at 10:47 PM |


0 Comments: