~ Party world
I met them last Saturday (25th April) ..
So we went to Party World ! :D
The one in stripes is Wei Jie ..

His pitch damn power ..
He can sing a girl's song ..
No problem . -_-;
The guy wearing " I Need $$ " is Zhen Feng .
He's a joker . LOL

Jun Jie is the one in blue ..
His voice damn man . Just the opposite of Wei Jie :D
Alan in red , freaking tall guy .. 185cm now ?
And the pretty lady in there is Jewel ..
I'm taking the video so you can't see me inside . LOL

So we were damn horrible . It's the last few seconds of choosing the last song . And we chose the longest song by 古巨基 . 12 mins 47 seconds . LOL . It's a combination of many many songs.. Think more than 50 ? So we took turn singing each short verse :) For the 1st 4 mins I'm also singing with them .. But after that I took the video ..


Enjoy ! :D







I've removed the background music for this post .. So you people won't have to take the trouble to pause my teddie :D
posted by Jia Hui at 2:51 PM |


0 Comments: