~ Good Friday :)
Finally ! One day all to myself !

I got so many many many things to blog about ! But now I have no time for it ! Cos' .....



My brother la ! He was you-tubing randomly and came across this show . And he's like so engrossed in it so I walked over and it's ... SLAMDUNK !!

I'm gonna watch SLAMDUNK again from the very 1st episode to 99th , although it's my 5th time watching .

Don't look so amused ! It's only 20 mins per episode . So it's around 1980 mins . Which is 33 hours . Fret not ! Tomorrow is Saturday :) I got all the time in the world !


This scene so cute ! They fell asleep right after the match cos' their opponent's a very strong team . HAHA ! :D

I think the 1st time I came across this show is when I'm in sec one , where my cliques are all basket-ballers . Don't say I'm a flirt . Cos' at that time my stead is also in their team. So naturally I'm close with them . But time flies ! Now we're all in different poly(s) .




Gah .. This picture is so blur but never mind ! Cos' they're all handsome now . The most chio-ness thing in this picture is the row of throphies in front . They came in 1st in the North Zone Competition ! Both for the B boys ( upper sec ) and C boys ( my cliques ) division !


HAHAHAHAHAHHAA !!


I forgot bout B boys but I remembered clearly that for my cliques , after they got 1st in North zone , their next competition is with
Raffles Institution . That time Leon ( ex ) and Wendy ( best friend at that time ) accompanied me to the game . If I didn't remembered wrongly , both Ah hui and Pow sprained their ankles . Then they had to go to the bench and rest . I cried leh !! So wasted lor ! They're all strong players ..



Freaking tall people !


Almost can see all of them le ..
Wa ! I'm so random .. Can link till here .
Anyway my point is , because of them , I fell in love with basketball yet again :)

Yet again cos' I used to play basketball in Primary school . But my team simply suck . We lost all games .


HAHAHAHAHAHA !!


Btw people !!

Have you all watch IT STARTED WITH A KISS and THEY KISSED AGAIN ?


It is a MUST watch show !! :D

posted by Jia Hui at 10:08 AM |


0 Comments: