~ Her smile
Today me and my brother went to visit our grandma .. Xavier came along too .. It's been a while since I last saw her .. So I made almond jelly with longan , her favourite desert ..





So when we reached , she was asleep .. We didn't wanna disturb her so we settled down quietly .. Somehow she woke up . I think she smelt the almond jelly .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA !!

So we had to help her up to feed her the jelly .. But she is sooo heavy la ! The 3 of us tried to carried her but failed .. So my bro came up with this idea .. Which is to sit behind her and give her support .. So they looked like this ..


It was darn hilarious that time .. We were laughing like mad .. Then my popo also keep laughing .. When we ( xav , me and my bro ) finish laughing liao , she pause a while and continue laughing .. Then we also started laughing .. I asked my popo what's so funny .. Then she tried to speak but I can't really figure out .. Cos' she's not wearing her teeth .. So everything sound a bit weird like you got long tongue ( lou fong ) I think we laughed for 10 mins before we settled down ?

So while I feed my popo , my bro sat behind supporting her like that .. Then he say his leg started cramping .. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA !! Popo got so fat meh !? So he wanna change to another position .. But after changing many positions , he still feel uncomfortable .. So we decided to stack pillows to support her back .. But she keep say not comfortable .. So we changed back to the original position , which is to use my bro to support her ..

Then we asked her .. " Now comfortable liao ma ? "
She nodded her head .
LOL !! Buay tah han ..
So my poor bro had to sit there for another half hour .. But he never grumbled .. Cos' she visit her like only once every few months .. So 30 mins of keeping my grandma happy , he gladly did it .



I asked Xav to take a pic for the 3 of us .. But I looked so horrible ..


While posing for this picture , my grandma kept looking at the jelly on my hand .. Then we had to keep asking her to look at the camera .. Then when Xav is about to capture this pic , my grandma asked .. " Hao le mei you ? ( Are you done ? ) "

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA !!

That is how nice my almond jelly taste like ok ! After that the nurse came to feed her porridge , so we left also .. But I promised her I'll visit her next weekend .. She smiled and ate her porridge . :D

posted by Jia Hui at 8:44 PM |


0 Comments: