~ Excited !!

Yusrina just came out with an idea of celebrating the Christmas with a totally new feel !!

We've booked 2 rooms in Amara Hotel ..

and each of us only need to pay only $5 !!!

Cos' Elvina's uncle is some sorta member there ..

Happy !!

AMARA HOTEL






In the hotel alone , they have 6 dining restaurant !

Namely :

Element, Cafe Oriental, Alphabet,
Hue Restobar, Silk Road,
ThanYing Restaurant,
Santaro Fine Dining,
Hyangtogol Korean Restaurant.




















































Wine ?

Not sure . Depends on mood :D
It's rooms :

Residential suites, Club Floor,
Tropical 6, Deluxe.














Yus also came out with the idea of exchanging presents !

There'll be a Secret Santa for everyone .

she'll write everyone's name on a piece of paper each ,

then we'll have a lucky dip !

Each person can write down 3 wishlist.

So e.g the one whom picked up the person's list will try to fulfil it.

But must be reasonable la ..

Samsung flat screen TVs and Sofa set are out !

Anyway, I don't want those !!

I'm gonna put my blog link on my msn and come online,
appear offline and come online again ,
to make sure all the people read my blog and read this .

I WANT A CAMERA !!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Can see ?

I WANT A CAMERA !!
I WANT A CAMERA !!
I WANT A CAMERA !!
I WANT A CAMERA !!
I WANT A CAMERA !!

Anyway I'm just kidding ..

I wanna get it myself ..

To enjoy the CHEN JIU GAN when I can actually save up that huge lump sum of $$$

It will be so fun man !!


Yu han says she'll secretly give 
USED SANITARY PADS
 as anonymous presents before the person receive the real present .

So people .. Beware ..

I'm praying so hard she won't pick my name .

LOLOL

Anyway I'm in the Internet Client Development class typing this post .

This teacher so cute !

The way he talks , his actions , even his body shape looks 90% like Hock Kiang .

My ex / ex-colleague.

Totally not giving me any chance to miss HK .

LOL .

He's the number 1 type of teacher in my heart .

Kao bei , LOL , lame .. .. with us .

ok la .. Main point is that he teaches really well ..

Probably its his character that made everyone love him then pay attention ba ..

Ok I don't know how to end ..

Bye Bye :D



Jay Sean - Down






posted by Jia Hui at 8:11 PM |


0 Comments: