~ Busy Busy

Happy Birthday to Xavier and Hannah !!


Oh my god , have been so busy with so many things ..


Editing new pictures for my chocolate blog ..

Preparing for assignments due 20th this fri !

Went to so many SongKas ..

Watching 終極三國 !
( Oh my god ep 38 is out and I've got no time to watch ! )

Watching 超級星光大道 第一季
( rewatching from very 1st episode ! This girl has all the episodes all nicely labeled . HEHE !! )

And , and ..

I just downloaded AUDITION !!!

AHHHHHH !!!

HAPPY !!!

Tried a few rounds , though its been nearly a yr since I last play ,

my skill is still there !!

All thanks to EUGENE ( Jy's fren ) , who kept wanting to challenge me !

THANK YOU EUGENE !

You made me found back my lost love !

LOL ! :D

Ok gonna prepare for school !

Big Bang - Haru Haru

*I like the melody in front !!

You can watch the MV with english sub here



posted by Jia Hui at 9:36 AM |


0 Comments: