~ Sick =(

Today class is supposed to end at 1pm,
but I stayed in school to finish the assignment due tomorrow .

YuHan helped me alot , thanks !

It was raining heavily , and I felt so .. sick .

My nose block till as if someone built a whole wall of bricks there .

I asked JY to gimme some pills but she say too strong already.

That day after she ate the pills she K.O. 5 mins later .

Can you believe ?

JY kena knocked out !

So she die also don't want give me ,
probably afraid I can't finish my assignment.

I have to say this ..

I almost died .

I can't breathe.
And when I used my mouth to,
the cold air just made me cough like mad .

I really ,
almost died .

When I was on way home, which is around 5.30pm ,
it's still raining cats and dogs outside .

Not that heavy thou.
Probably raining little kittens and pups .

I decided to take bus home again .

Yup there's bus home from SP to Woodlands .
Just that need to change bus .

But it's ok ,
 People who knows me well enough should know that
 Bus is my preferred public transportation compared to MRT although it's more efficient .

I hate to sit face to face with strangers ..
Where should I stare man ?

Floor ?
*Oh man the floor is sparkling!* -_-;

People?
*What are you staring at? Never see Chio Bu/Shuai Ge before?* -_-;

I won't have to worry about all these when I take bus.

No doubt the journey may be more bumpy, longer..

But i just love it..

I love the peace, the sceneries.

And most importantly , no people stares at you.

Neither do you have to endure their stares ..

Isn't that great ?

I remembered when I was still in Secondary school ,
I often go on long rides with my then, best friend, Eileen .

We usually took bus 858 from Woodlands ,
which will loop at Changi Airport .

There's no need to tap card more than once, to bother about other people.
At that time, we have our discman to accompany us.

Ear piece in ,
music starts ,
everything out ,
chaos end.

Oh , cos' the bus 858 will pass by Yishun ,
And there's a market there ..

You know .. many aunties .. -_-;
I classify them under : chaos .

Sometimes when I felt too bored ,
or probably just need that peace,
or rather , to be alone,
I'll go on rides like that.

The longer, the better .

I think the longest ride I have taken so far is bus 67.

From Tampines Interchange to Choa Chu Kang Interchange, it took me 2 hours 10 minutes .

Crazy .

But I enjoyed it .

Sometimes I tried different buses .

Took a random bus to a random bus stop ,
Alight , and board the next bus that arrives .

Singapore is so small ..
Want to get lost also can't .

At that time, cabs are cheap. $2.10, and it jumps by 10cents..
Now they're $2.80/$3.00 , and jumped by 20 cents.
Peaked periods additional 30%.
Wtf .
But it still doesn't bother me.
I haven't got lost before.

Oh my god , link till so far away -_-;

OKOK MAIN POINT !!

So I took bus home today again .
Bus 105 or 106 to Clementi , and change bus to 963,
which goes straight to Woodlands.

The bus journey from SP to my house : 1 hour 20 mins
The journey including MRT and bus : 50 mins to 1 hr

I alighted the bus 105 , and was waiting for 963 when I heard someone calling from behind.

CHAI JIA HUI ..

The sound is so familiar ..

I turned around ,

there he was ..

Lim Kian Tee .

That irritating voice that calls you at 3am .

One random day at 3am
My phone rang.

Hello , wake up go pee liao ..

There , his mission .

Wake you up , disturb you , he happy , then hung up . -_-;

KT was my 1st bf .

I still remembered those days.

Basketball is their life.

Oh , there's this huge group of guys including KT that love BBall to the max.

I think I posted bout them some time ago .


Them .







The ridiculous reason that brought me and KT together is that ..

Our bdae falls on the same day . LOL

OkOK MAIN POINT.

So I turned around , and saw him .

I was like .. WTF .

I'm very sick and tired ..

Really no mood to entertain anyone now.

Not to mention it's been so long since we last contact,

so of cos' there's alot to catch up ..

The least I need now is to see a familiar face .

Especially on a rainy day , and I'm feeliing so sick .

KT : YO Cai Tao Gui ..

Me : Si mi dai ji -_-;

KT : Wa , long time no see jiu like that liao ..

Me : what like that .. -_-;
*I was really tired .. .. *

KT : Become so ignorant ..

I held his wrist and he stared at me .

KT : Kao ! Why your hand so cold ?

I smile and turned away .

KT : Fever ah ?

His hand came over and touched my foreheaad ..

KT : WA ! Why you so hot ?

I smiled again and replied him :

You better don't say anything nonsensical cos I really no mood entertain you .

I sounded so serious that I was shocked myself .

But he LOL-ed .

!$%^&*!#$^&*(@!$%^&*#@!

We did small talks ..

He's now in the Banking course .

What the hell ..

KT ah KT ..

Simply unbelibable !

He from Express dropped to Normal Acad ,
even stayed back a year in Normal Acad ..

The one whom I give tuition to ,
but always laze around ..

The one whom always surf net , play bball ..

Now is in the Banking course .

I ask him what he study there ..

KT : er .. money lor ..

Me : huh .. what money ? say till course so zai ..

KT : er .. foreign exchange .. er ..

Me : Money Changer ? Muthu ah ? LOL

KT : Kao .. you leh .. what course ?

Me : er .. DICT .

KT : what lai de ..

Me : Diploma in Information Communication Technology .

KT : WA ! sounds zai hor ? do what de ?

Me : er .. computer..

KT : Simi computer ?

Me : er .. there .. networking , hardware .. software .. yea ..

KT : -_-; still dare sae wo ..

We made more nonsensical talks ..

And we  FINALLY reached Woodlands .

KT : Monday you what time lesson ? We take bus together la ?

Me : Wa ! I no lesson . holiday liao .. LOL

&I knew he knew I was kidding ;)



I.Y.A.Z - Replay

posted by Jia Hui at 11:57 PM |


0 Comments: